THE KITCHEN TABLE RESTAURANT - ROUND PUB TABLE SETS.
The Kitchen Table Restaurant
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation.
- A place where people pay to sit and eat meals that are cooked and served on the premises
- a building where people go to eat
- A restaurant prepares and serves food, drink and dessert to customers. Meals are generally served and eaten on premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services. Restaurants vary greatly in appearance and offerings, including a wide variety of cuisines and service models.
- Restaurant is a 1998 independent film starring Adrien Brody, Elise Neal, David Moscow and Simon Baker. Written by Tom Cudworth and directed by Eric Bross, Restaurant was the follow-up to this writing–directing duo's first film, TenBenny, which also starred Adrien Brody.
The Kitchen Table is the experience of enjoying dinner in the private dining room within the kitchen of Brennan’s of Houston—ringside! From that vantage point, in command central of that superlative restaurant, friends of Brennan’s of Houston can observe the line cooks, the dishwashers, the salad and pastry chefs as they move with snappy efficiency and athletic energy around the gleaming kitchen festooned with copper pans. For groups of as many as ten friends or family at The Kitchen Table, the chefs prepare customized tastes from the lavish menu over which Executive Chef Randy Evans presides.
Under Chef Evans’ inventive leadership is unfolding at Brennan’s of Houston an exciting revival of classic dishes with an evolving of Texas Creole cuisine into the now. Customers become friends of Brennan’s, and, says Chef Randy, "We keep our customers thinking, personally educating them and moving their palates forward."
The Kitchen Table: Brennan’s of Houston opens with "Diaries of the Kitchen Table," customers’ telling what they saw, heard, tasted, and learned while dining in the center of the action. Following are chapters corresponding to the seven courses served at The Kitchen Table, from lagniappe through dessert and including "the forgotten course," cheese. The kitchen is open at Brennan’s of Houston!
The lone tulip
We had a 'light lunch' in the Italian Kitchen in Portsmouth's Gunwharf Quays, and this little tulip was on our table! Well, it must've been placed there especially for me to take its picture, right?!!
A wider view of the kitchen, with the marble-topped table we bought second-hand at a restaurant supply.
stainless steel lift table
glass dinner tables
kitchen tables and chairs for sale
wicker round coffee table
oak half moon table
ebony dining room table
farm style dining tables
toddler folding table and chairs
cracked glass table top